TheHilton Munich City is fully prepared to handle different types of situations to assist our guests. The following is information on our emergency procedures:
• The hotel internal emergency number is 222
• The hotel has an emergency response team 24 hours a day. In the event of an emergency, calling the emergency number 222 will initiate the appropriate response.
• Paramedics, Fire Department, and the Police Department are all located approximately <number> minutes from the hotel.
• Our Security Department, as well as a small number of other employees, are trained in CPR and First Aid.
• Emergency evacuation routes and procedures are located on the inside of all guest room doors.
• Nearest emergency room: Klinikum Rechts der Isar
• Nearest hospital: Klinikum Rechts der Isar
Ismaninger Str. 22